Saturday, December 4, 2010

The sweet smell of G-bread...



Christmas is my favourite time of year. I love the smell of cheap tinsel, apple sauce and mince pies... but my favourite christmas sweet smell is Gingerbread!!

It has long been a tradition in my family to make Gingerbread homes.
They not only look incredible, but they taste amazing..I have perfected the recipe. I am the official gingerbread master! :)

This year I have decided to make this little group for all those who are interested in buying a gingerbread home that will warm their hearts this Christmas season. They are $50 each. Gingerbread men are also available.

If you would like to order one, please contact me, Demi, on 0468519163 or facebook message me. I encourage you in this sweet decembery season to kickback and enjoy the delicious goodness of a gingerbread home. Orders taken from Dec 2010-Jan 2011

Have a very Merry Christmas-
With love, Demi
(head chef of gingerbreadhomes@groups.facebook.com)



 HALLOWEEN HOUSES!!

 More pictures will be posted on my facebook soon!


Gingerbread is a peace of cake. xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment