Friday, August 19, 2011

...the internet cafe

GOOD HEAVENS!

I can't believe how excited I am to be sitting in World Square internet cafe. For the past couple of weeks I have felt like I live back in the dark ages.. where they had no computers... or internet... :-/ not such a bad thing... in some ways...

TBH, I have learnt to fill my time with organic recreational activites... erm....wow, Now I sound like one of those green heads. This is ridiculous.. I lie.
ts okay to miss the grimy keyboard right? And people peering over your shoulder at what episode of H&A you're watching? Oh not to mention the creepy guys that just look at you.. as they eat their sushi... (no judgements)

Who am I kidding? I am a generation Y child. No changing that..... But really, being born in our era doesn't make us obsessed with entertainment, sex and money... It kinda p/m/off when news programmes talk about how bad our generation of young people are... in TRUTH, we are all great. Don't doubt it for a second....

I have some exciting news... for those who are reading this ATM, you should probscheck out my BRAND SPANKING NEW BLOG, "girl with kaleidoscope eyes"... have a little cheeky look.
http://demages.blogspot.com/
- Ive only done one post... but just you wait... Itsa gonna be BIGG!

Also... have another little bag of excitement for you.... WILD BOYS!
Channel 7... WOO! I am super excited.. My b.i.l directed it... and I am a SUPER proud s.i.l!

Have a sneaky watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8oOlZDkTg&feature=related

xoxox peace-out-cupcakes.
demrock




No comments:

Post a Comment