Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my 1st love.



Saturday the 12th of February was one of the best days of my life. This was the day I met my first car.

It all began on carsales.com, where I was on the hunt for a new beetle. After hours of research.. A gecko green one popped up in Sydney...

And to cut a long process short, HE IS NOW..  ALL MINE.
This is a small jingle I made up when I made the long time up to BNE from SYD.

"He's German! He's Green! And boy is he a dream!"

He makes me happy if I am sad. And all his hidden features surprise me everyday.
Not to mention... His bass is AMAZING! Not that I listen to it loud or anything.

Looking back I can't imagine myself without him! To say the least my car Kermit completes me.
His gecko Green colour just dazzles me... 






I am so grateful for my little Kermie. He makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. how cute Demi!!!! And how exciting - your own car!!!!! YAY!!!! Love love love the photo's too - very cool...xxx

    ReplyDelete